Hard work happens here. This rugged work boot in handcrafted leather has that tough Cat Footwear attitude and proven performance record. Designed to deliver the needed protection on tough job sites, the Navigator has industry-rated electrical hazard protection against open circuits up to 600 volts (in dry conditions). It features waterproof protection, as well, keeping your feet dry and comfortable. Strong on style, the boot eyelets are designed to mimic the look of a hex nut and look great with the pop-color laces. The durability of the boot is offset by the comfort features, including a cushioned midsole to soothe tired feet and legs. All of these features make the Navigator a solid choice where hard work is a given. Available in a steel toe version too.
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction offers a durable bond
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• Molded EVA Midsole provides additional shock absorption and comfort
• Nylon Shank delivers stability and support
• T1012 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
Must be logged in to leave a review.