Never worry about staying dry. Part of the new ULTRADUTY collection, the Hauler waterproof work boot is engineered to function in the toughest environments and hardest jobs. The safety features included in this 6” work boot include a supportive composite toe and electrical hazard protection. The Ergo design philosophy combines extreme comfort and flexibility with maximum durability. Providing stability and exceptional slip-resistance, the rubber outsole is also abrasion resistant. Make the Hauler work boot your transport from site to site, job to job.
• ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction provides superior durability and a watertight seal
• Full Grain, Waterproof Leather Upper delivers durability, and keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• PU Foam Footbed for cushioning comfort
• Molded PU Midsole provides additional shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides stability and support
• T1200 Outsole performs against oil and water, and abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
Must be logged in to leave a review.